- This event has passed.
NYC | Roll Model®: Ball Sequencing & Innovation | Therapy Ball Teacher Training
February 10, 2019 @ 12:00 am
$320; $290 if paid before 1/10
*Students who register for both Roll Model® workshops (Sat & Sun) receive $25 off each registration. Please call your studio for discount.
Put the power of self-massage into your own hands in this training that empowers you to personally adopt and also teach simple and effective self-care regimens. The YTU Therapy Balls can be used as an adjunct offering within personal training sessions, stretch, Pilates, dance classes, wellness coaching, yoga, massage therapy, or with kids and special needs populations.
This training equips you to:
• Explore pain-erasing self-myofascial release in over-used areas of your body like your hands and knees, or completely ignored areas like the diaphragm and pelvic floor.
• Improve classroom demonstration of therapy ball techniques and trouble-shoot classroom pitfalls and challenges when presenting to beginners or more experienced students.
• Learn the art of crafting test/retest scenarios to provide instant feedback of improved function or reduced pain.
• Refine your anatomical fluency of bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and the fascial seam-system through experiential mapping strategies.
• Learn tools for consistently creating innovative therapy ball sequences for yourself and your clients.
• Learn the optimal use of 4 different sized Roll Model® Balls that unravel patterns of pain and dysfunction.
(Tuition includes all Roll Model® Therapy Balls (1 pair each of original Yoga Tune Up® Balls, Therapy Ball Plus, 1 ALPHA, and 1 Coregeous® Ball) course handbook and an optional certificate of completion.)