- This event has passed.
Sep. 15th | Balls + Bands Flow: Fluff & Firm Your Buttocks | Zoom Link
September 15, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
This class is FREE for members.
Become a member here.
Already a member? Join class here.
Dropping in? Pay $15 to join live + get a 7-day replay of the class recording emailed to you after class ends.
This is the second of four weekly masterclasses in a series that will take you progressively deeper into the theme of Balls + Bands as a means by which to soften, strengthen, and awaken a different body region for more ease, control and strength in your movement.
The theme of this class is hip dominant poses and flows to strengthen and mobilize your hips through a full range of motion. Get ready to wake up your gluteus maximus and surrounding hip musculature through exercises that challenge balance, precision, and fluidity.
Each class we’ll work toward a banded flow at the end and finish by winding down with self-massage bliss. You’ll float off your mat feeling strong and relaxed.
- Two blocks and a blanket.
- Two therapy balls (about the size of a tennis ball, or just use tennis balls)
- One heavy mini band, one light mini band (if you only have one, it’s okay.)
- Two light, long resistance bands with small loops tied into each end, AKA stirrup bands (see image)
- Note: To create stirrup bands, cut two 6-foot long bands, tie loops into each end that are big enough to fit your hands and feet comfortably into. When tied, the bands should measure about 3.5-4ft. long from the end of one small loop to the end of the other.