Supplemental Privacy Notice for
Individuals in the European Union
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
Laurel Beversdorf ("LB", "we", "our" or "us") provides this Supplemental Privacy Notice to individuals (“you”, “your”, “data subject”) in the European Union (EU). You have certain data privacy rights, as defined by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your privacy rights relative to your relationship with LB may vary depending on circumstances, as described below. References to “Site” below apply to our website, laurelbeversdorf.com.
If you are interested in reading LB’s Privacy Notice, please follow this link.
Privacy Rights for Individuals Communicating with LB Directly
For data subjects who communicate directly with LB via digital media (i.e., email, our Contact Us form, phone, fax, etc.), your privacy rights include the following:
- Access: You have the right to request that we provide you access to a copy of your personal data held by LB.
- Correction, Amendment and Deletion: You have the right to request a correction or amendment of your personal data held by LB. You also have a right to request that LB deletes certain personal data about you.
- Restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data held by LB if you contest the accuracy of your personal data held by LB or the lawfulness of LB’s processing of your personal data.
- Portability: You have the right to receive your personal data held by LB in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit your personal data to another organization without hindrance from LB.
- Objection: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to LB’s processing of personal data about you, unless LB demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for continuing such processing. You also have the right to object to any automated decision-making (such as user profiling) used by LB.
- Complaints: You have the right to lodge a complaint or concern about our data privacy practices with LB directly and/or with an appropriate supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, as described above, please submit your request to LB by using the information in the How to Contact Us section below.
How to Lodge a Complaint Under GDPR
If you are in the EU and wish to lodge a complaint about our data privacy practices with a regulatory authority in your country, you can find details at this link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns, you may contact LB directly via post, phone or email:
c/o Privacy Official
30 Magaw Pl., 1C
New York, NY 10033
tel no.: xxx-xxx-xxxx
If you request to opt-out of our marketing communications or those of our partners, there may be a 30-day period before such opt-out will take effect.
UPDATES TO THIS SUPPLEMENTAL PRIVACY NOTICE
LB created this Supplemental Privacy Notice on April 1, 2020. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Supplemental Privacy Notice at any time. Your continued use of the Site following reasonable notice of such modifications constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this Supplemental Privacy Notice.